AT&T is one of the nation’s premier providers of wireless, video, and internet services.
The AT&T Military Discount offers eligible military members a 25% discount off AT&T Unlimited & More and AT&T Unlimited & More Premium Wireless plans. Eligible members can also receive discounts on AT&T video and AT&T internet services.
Who Qualifies for the AT&T Discount?
- Active duty: Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, Space Force
- Military veterans
- National Guard members and reservists
- Spouses of active duty or deceased military
The qualified military member must be the account holder.
AT&T also extends the same 25% discount to:
- First Responders
- Nurses & Physicians
AT&T Discount Details
- AT&T Unlimited Elite wireless subscribers get access to HBO Max.
- AT&T Unlimited & More wireless subscribers can save $15 per month on AT&T Internet.
- Eligible military members with AT&T Unlimited & More wireless plans get access to AT&T Thanks and receive special members only benefits on things like sporting events, music events, and customer service.
- AT&T offers options for suspending mobile accounts during deployment outside of the U.S.
- AT&T offers a myATT app to easily manage your mobile account from anywhere in the world.
- AT&T partners with Cell Phones for Soldiers by contributing funds from recycled cell phones to help soldiers get much needed devices.
- AT&T partners with Operation Phone Home to provide international phone cards to the USO.
Other Ways AT&T Supports the Military Community
AT&T works with the SkillBridge Fellowship Program to help veterans find new opportunities after the military. The program matches civilian opportunities to a service member’s training and experience and is open to any rank, enlisted or officer. SkillBridge Fellowship Program is proud to welcome participants who can train within the last 180 days of their service.
AT&T Military Discount FAQs
How does AT&T verify military or veteran status?
Military members must provide proof of eligibility with appropriate documentation. Military members can begin enrollment online or take valid identification to a nearby AT&T store to enroll in person.
For veterans, acceptable documentation includes a Department of Defense Form DD214 indicating an honorable discharge or a valid retired military ID or current AMVETS membership card. A veteran-designated driver’s license or Veteran Health Insurance card.
Spouses of active duty or deceased military personnel must provide a valid Department of Defense sponsorship card.
Is this discount a limited-time offer?
No, this discount is ongoing.
What isn’t covered by the discount?
Participation requires AT&T Unlimited Starter®, eligible AutoPay and paperless bill. Taxes and fees extra.
Can you combine this discount with other offers?
Speak with an AT&T representative who may be able to offer you additional discounts depending on your situation.
Does AT&T have a Veterans Day discount?
There is no specific discount tied to Veterans Day at this time.