Best Buy is one of the nation’s top retailers for televsions, computers, major appliances, sound systems, wearable technology and more. Some locations offer a military discount but there is no corporate-wide military discount.
Store managers have the individual discretion to offer a 10% discount. Your best bet at Best Buy is to call ahead or talk to a store manager when you are at the store. Because the discount varies, this discount is not available for online purchases.
To prove your military affiliation, be prepared to show one of the following:
- Current military ID
- State ID with “Veterans” designation
However, there are other ways to save at Best Buy.
- Shop Best Buy Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- Subscribe to the latest Best Buy coupons and deals
- Shop the Best Buy outlet store
- Take advantage of the Best Buy price match policy
- Check the Best Buy website for ongoing deals.
You can also apply for a My Best Buy Credit Card and get 10% back in rewards on your first day of purchases upon approval.
Does Best Buy ship to APO/FPO addresses?
Most Best Buy items can be shipped to APO/FPO addresses through USPS.
- Expedited shipping is not available to APO/FPO addresses and some restrictions may apply.
- Scheduled delivery items, such as large appliances
- Large or heavy items
- Items containing hazardous materials, such as lithium batteries
- Items or item categories not allowed due to USPS restrictions
- If an item cannot be shipped to an APO or FPO address, Best Buy will let you know after you have entered the shipping information.
- Some items shipped to APO and FPO addresses will be received within 5 to 7 business days. However, most orders take up to 14 business days. Orders containing older movies and music titles may take up to 30 business days.