Target is one of the largest discount retailers in America, offering everything for the home including clothes, sundries, small appliances, supplies, and much more.
Although Target does not offer a year-round military discount, they do offer a 10% discount in early November in honor of Veterans Day and have a similar promotion for Independence Day. The appreciation discount is available for all U.S. active-duty military personnel, veterans and their families.
You can add veteran/dependent status as part of your permanent guest profile all year long. Visit Target.com/Circle/Military to get verified. This allows you to be eligible for future offers for verified military guests
Also, the Military Business Council (MBC) is one of seven Diversity and Inclusion Business Councils at Target. MBC supports our inclusive culture by providing resources and support to team members with a connection to our nation’s military and helps us identify opportunities to better serve job candidates, team members and guests with military connections. The MBC’s mission is to create a compelling and engaging community for team members to come together and support those who have served or are serving, including family, friends, and allies.
Save With Target Circle Deal Days
In addition to annual military discounts, Target has Target Circle Deal Days, which feature a variety of sales on clothing, beauty, electronics, and more. Target Circle Deal Days took place in early October 2023.
Deal Days have many similar deals to Amazon Prime Days. One notable benefit when comparing the two mega-sales is that any Target customer can take advantage of the deals. You don’t need to be a Circle member to shop Target’s sale, but you do need a Prime membership to take advantage of most of Amazon’s Prime Day sales.
Target will not match Amazon Prime Day sales in-store or online.
Save With the Target Red Card
You can apply for a credit, debit, or reloadable RED card.
How Do I Qualify for RED Card Discounts?
- The Target RED Card is available as a credit or debit option. Apply online or in-store and receive the following benefits:
- 5% off clearance and top deal purchases made online or in-store
- Free 2-day shipping
- An extra 30-day cushion for returns and exchanges
- Save 5% off subscription items
- Save 5% on Starbucks purchases made in-store
- More exclusive savings offered
- No Annual Fee
- You can apply online, in-store and by mail. Eligible account holders will need to provide:
- Personal contact information (home address, email, and phone number)
- Verification of identity (social security number, valid driver’s license or military ID number)
- Bank information and proof of income
Does Target Ship to APO/FPO Addresses?
Target ships to APO/FPO addresses. Standard 2-day delivery applies. Express shipping not available. Items that can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses include:
- Heavy or oversized products
- Food items including candy
- Lithium-ion batteries
- Cosmetics and fragrances
- Products shipped directly from the manufacturer