Verizon is one of the leading wireless service providers in the U.S., offering access and support to:
- Ultra-Wideband 5G network
- 5G Labs
- 4G LTE
- Fios (Broadband and fiber)
- Oath (Media and Technology)
- Internet of Things and Version Open Development
- Managed Security
Verizon offers a variety of discounts on select products and service plans for eligible military members.
For Military Business Owners
Who Qualifies For The Discount?
- Active Duty Military of the US Armed Forces: Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, Space Force, commissioned officers of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the United States Public Health Service
- National Guard members and reservists
- Veterans of all branches
- Gold Star Families
Getting Your Verizon Military Discount is Easy
Who Else Qualifies?
First responders, firefighters, emergency medical technicians, emergency medical services and state and local law enforcement, nurses and teachers, corporate employee discounts (for companies with corporate agreements in place).
- First Responder, Firefighter, Law Enforcement Discounts FAQs
- Corporate Employee Discounts FAQs
- Nurses Unlimited Plan Discount FAQ
- Teachers Unlimited Plan Discount FAQ
Supporting Our Military in Many Ways
Verizon is a leader in supporting military veterans through employment. It was ranked #1 Military Friendly Company for 2019 and currently employs over 11,000 veterans. Their online site includes resources such as a military skill matcher and a resume builder to better serve military veterans seeking employment.
Verizon Military Discount FAQs
How does Verizon verify military or veteran status?
Active duty and reserves or National Guard service members and veterans may enroll online or in-store. For new customers, an account must be created before a discount can be validated. For existing Verizon customers to enroll online, go here and enter your phone number and login.
Active duty members will be asked to verify military status by providing one of the following:
- Active duty and Reserves or National Guard
- Your work email
- A copy of one of your pay stubs or LESs issued within the last 60 days
- A copy of your DD Form 214
- SCRA Status Report
Veterans will be asked to verify military status by providing one of the following
- A copy of your DD Form 214
- Veteran’s ID Card
- Military Retiree Account Statement
- Enrollment in VetRewards Card from Veterans Advantage.
A military ID card is not a valid form of status verification.
Is this discount a limited-time offer?
Many discounts are ongoing but some may be limited to specific time frames. Check with Verizon when you’re ready to purchase to see what discounts are currently available
What isn’t covered by the discount?
You will need to discuss restrictions and exclusions with a Verizon rep when you’re ready to purchase a service.
Can you combine this discount with other offers?
You will also need to discuss restrictions and exclusions with a Verizon rep when you’re ready to purchase a service.
Does Verizon have a Veterans Day discount?